Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hey-Ho Homo-sapiens!

Assalammualaikum and Goooood Evening. :)


It’s been a while since I stop writing for this blog, lots of thing have happen ever since. First of all I have finish my diploma in Medical imaging, and now continue my studies in a field that is way different from what I take for my diploma. 

Launching in 3....
                                                       
2......

1...WE HAVE A BLAST OFF!!
                                               
TOUCHDOWN! (on other people brain)
                                         
                                                                Peace Bro'teh                                                              

Yes it’s a big different from Medical Imaging to Business Information Technology, one of the reason why I stray far away is the unemployment for medical field is so freaking high especially for my course. Let me put in term or phrase you can be more understandable for what I’m going to tell. I take Dip in Medical Imaging that should make me a radiographer once I graduate (maybe going to be tutor/lecture if further my degree or master).  Usually a private hospital in Malaysia will hired about 4-10 radiographer with different field of specialty, for government it will take about 20 above radiographer for any one time. There are almost 80++ people graduate (on the same course as mine) on my graduation day, so let’s do some math.

A=Private Hospital = 4-10 radiographer at one time.
B=Government Hospital = 20++ radiographer at one time based from how big the hospital going to be.
C=Private Clinic = 1-3 radiographer at one time. Usually it’s going to be about 2 radiographers.
So if we can calculate A+B+C= (10+30+3=43 radiographer) Graduate=80++ (let say 93) minus A, B, and C (93-43=50) people going to be unemployed, but here the fun part. In that 43 radiographer (ABC), almost half already been fill (43/2=20+). So about 70++ graduate will be unemployed. Trust me I’m not finish yet, there are tons of institution that offer the same course as what my university offer. So let’s put some number back to our calculation. They’re going to be Institute A, B, C and D (A=84, B=62, C=55 and D=71) that equal to 272 that not including my institute (272+93=365). So 365 graduates per year is going to fight for the chance of employments and usually end-up with only less than quarter that going to make it.

        Oh well, lets change course...
Sorry for the long calculation, so to make my statement simple, I’m going to say that it’s freaking hard to get a decent job as a radiographer with salary equal to your education level at this time being.

Y U SO UNEMPLOYMENT!

 With the rate of unemployment I have decided to take business IT for my degree instead of further the degree in the same field as my diploma. And yeah, I’m happy with my decision, making new friend, learning new thing, thing that I try to pursue from the beginning, to become an Information System Analyst (because I love technologies and computer so much!).
My motivation.
Well this is only the part one of my writing after so long ignoring to blog. 
Prepare to be amaze (or get bored) for the next post.
Here is some of the teaser for my next post.

My HS!

Yes, the relationships with she-who-will-not-be-name have ended. She (referring to picture above) is my new present and future. J
Arm Gusta!


No comments: