Friday, April 6, 2012

Hey-Ho Homo-sapiens! (Part 2)


Hello Homosapien. How your week? My week kind off hectic, lots of thing to be settle before the deadline, one of it is the assignment which never get started yet. Well thank to Allah the assignment is not that so much as I expected.

Back to the real deal, I’m going to finish my second part of the homosapien blog. Today I’m going to talk about my “HS”. The full name? Figure it yourself. She got tons of aliases from me. My favorite is the goldfish. Why? Try Google what unique about a goldfish.
LOL!

She is going to kill me for this. Ha-ha.

Well we first meet when we start working together at KL. At that time we both still seeing other people, me with she-who-shall-not-be-name and she with like-i-freaking-care-who-the-hell-he-is. Both of us is on the four year relationships, we try so hard to make it happen but at the end of the day, both of us failed. So we start to know each other little bit better and turn out we have almost the same problem in the previous relationship with different gender. After about a month knowing about each other bit better, we decided to move to the next phase from a friend to you-know-what-i-mean.

We don’t even know when we going to celebrate the anniversary because we never declare of our relationship. We try to keep it this way and go with the flow. So far things looking good and I’m happy with her. We been going out several time and our first dates is very educational I should say because the venue of our first date is at Petrosains, KLCC. Yes not like what other couple will do with some dinner or movie or bowling on their 1st date, we go for Petrosains. Glad she enjoy it.

First picture taken together on our first date. :)
Hope you like that necklace sayang. ME GUSTA!
What about her that make me fall for it? Well she very understands I should say; give me space, time and freedom for me to be around my friend and family. Second because she is very kind to people around her, I still remember when one of my colleague get stomach ache all of the sudden and she offer herself to accompany her to nearby hospital. Well that incident kind of funny if you are around at the time it happen. 

I only accept Man Utd. No Liverpool ok! LOL!
Third is I don’t have to pretend when I’m around her, I just being myself when I’m with her. She accepts me for what I am, and the same goes to me where I accept her for who she is, we both don’t need to be hypocrite when we are together. Lastly is that she is beautiful in my eyes, cute also. I don’t know what other people see or judge when seeing her, but hey, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder right?


Its like falling in love with two different person (with/without spec)
So that conclude my second writing for the Hey-Ho Homo-sapiens. To “HS“ is you read this, I hope you are happy for what you just read and I would like to tell you that I love you!
Some doodle from me to her. :)
May the force be with us sayang. Hee.

No comments: