Saturday, June 19, 2010

addiction (ed-dick-shen)

Salam, everyone have an addiction, i have mine to. World Of Warcraft. yup its a game, a very addicted games. why am i saying that? because there are people who "died" because non-stop playing it. yes i really mean it. DEAD. you ain't believe me? try go-ogle it, you'll find it. my record for non-stop playing in front my PC is around 12-16 hour i think. here i am gonna put some of my Warcraft toon picture in action. by the way, if you know some of your family member or friend is gonna play this game, please ask them to play other game like solitare or something, because ones your in, its hard to get out. roflmao!

    once you in raid, trust me you will enter different kind of world, a second world i think. ROFLMAO!
   this is some of my other toon, i play a private server by the ways, so don't ask me why i have powerful gear. roflmao!


So that's its people, some of my addiction. what about your addiction, are does an good addiction or a bad one. well i got to say that mine is very very bad one. many weird thing can happen when you are to addicted to this games. LOL. so to wrap-up this beh-e-log i will show you the video on why this game are not an healthy one. (>_<")



p/s: sorry for my bad vocab on english, still trying to improve it (^^,)

No comments: